Integrate CompanyCam + Zapier
Note: As of Nov. 2020 CompanyCam Support is aware of some Zapier triggers not functioning. We are in the process of getting those triggers fixed. If you run into a trigger that is not working and Zapier Support identifies it as a CompanyCam issue please email or chat Support.
Follow these steps to set up your integration with Zapier:
1. Get started at Zapier.com, and log in or create a new account.
2. Select your “Trigger” from the list. (Triggers occur when Zapier receives data from CompanyCam) Click Continue
3. Click Connect an Account
4. Click the link to open your CompanyCam account and you'll find your API Key (Access Token).
5. Click New Token
6. Select Zapier from the drop down list, and select if you'd like Zapier to have read/write or read access only, then click on Create Token
7. Copy the Access Token
8. Paste into the Zapier window that you already had open, and then click Yes, Continue
9. Click Test and then Save & Continue
10. Zapier will then prompt you to Choose an Action App
There are thousands of choices. Start typing in the search field to choose an app. Examples: Google Drive, Gmail, Trello, Salesforce, etc.
11. Depending on the 'Action App' that you've selected the steps that follow will depend on how that app is connected with Zapier.
Learn more about CompanyCam integrations powered by Zapier.