Add or Update Payment Information
Need to add payment or update the one on file? You can access your billing 24/7 from CompanyCam! Learn how below.
In this article
Before you start
- To make billing changes you must have the Admin role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
- Payment information can not be updated in the mobile app. You will need to use a web browser on a computer or phone to update payment information.
- As of April 2022 we accept ACH/Bank payments through Stripe. If you cannot find your bank in Stripe that means your bank isn't supported and you'll need to pay via credit card.
Update your billing
1. Log into CompanyCam from the web or a mobile browser and click on your user profile, then choose Billing.
2. Select Add Payment Method or Manage Plan in the upper right corner, update your plan if needed, and then Add Payment Method.
*If a card is already on file select Update Payment Method to update the card on file. If you'd like to pay with ACH payments click Link Bank Account. To continue with a bank account payment work through the Stripe screens.
To stay up to date with your monthly billing, here's how to find your past invoices through the CompanyCam website!
Ready to start adding new users to your account? Check out how to invite new users through our website!