View Activity by User
Because CompanyCam values truth and transparency you can see your user's activity and their last upload date. Find out how below!
In this article
Before you start
- To view user activity you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
On the web
1. Log into CompanyCam.
2. Click on the Users tab on the left sidebar.
3. Scroll or search for the User's that you'd like to view activity for.
- You'll see a Last image uploaded on their user card. If you do not see this they have never uploaded an image.
4. Click on the User's name or Profile photo to see more details of their activity.
In the app
- Open the CompanyCam app.
- Tap Users & Groups.
- Scroll to find the users you're looking for and tap on their name.
- From their Profile, you can see their last uploaded photos, created Projects, and Reports.
Have someone you'd like to invite to a project but don't want/need them added to your account? No problem! You can invite a guest user through the website to any project, have them upload photos, and set an expiration date for their access.