Integrate CompanyCam + HOVER
In this article:
Before you start
- You must have an active account with CompanyCam and have a Membership Plan with HOVER in order to integrate the two platforms.
- Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don’t have that role, ask an Admin on your company’s account for permission; here's what they'll need.
What is Hover?
- HOVER transforms photos of any property into an accurate, interactive 3D model. Thousands of exterior contractors are using HOVER to put together accurate estimates and show homeowners what different materials and colors will look like on their house.
How it works
1. Always create your project first in HOVER.
2. Take photos in HOVER, submit for measurements.
3. When the Property Measurements are complete, the job will sync to CompanyCam as a new project.
4. When the Measurement PDF is ready in HOVER, it will sync to the correct project in CompanyCam under Documents.
5. Add any additional photos to this project to keep them all in one place by using the Search or Nearby Projects functions.