Integrate CompanyCam + Workiz
Workiz lets you customize documents, track calls, turn voicemails into jobs in one-click, and even understand which ad sources are profitable and which just aren’t working out. It fits together perfectly with CompanyCam so that when you go to a job site, your photos are automatically added to the correct job in Workiz and ready to go!
In this article:
Before you start
- You must have an active account for CompanyCam and Workiz.
- Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don’t have that role, ask an Admin on your company’s account for permission; here's what they'll need.
- Connecting the integration
- Log in to your Workiz account and go to your Settings.
2. Scroll down to the CompanyCam tab and connect the integration with the Connect Workiz and CompanyCam button.
Once you click the button, it will ask you to confirm your CompanyCam account and you are now integrated!
How it works
- Your Workiz Jobs will sync over to CompanyCam as projects.
- CompanyCam will pull the address and the Workiz Job ID to create the project in CompanyCam.
- The photos you take in CompanyCam will then sync back to the Workiz job under the 'History' tab in the 'Attachments' section.