Create a Guest User
Collect additional photos for your project by adding subcontractors or homeowners as Guest Users!
In this article
Before you start
- A guest user can only be added to one company account. If the guest that you're trying to invite has been added to another company, you'll need to use a different email address to add them to yours.
- If you are working on multiple projects with someone, inviting them to your company account may be the best option for accessibility.
- When a company adds you as a guest user in CompanyCam, you will receive a text message as well as an email with a link to access the project. Follow the steps here to add photos and/or notes from the computer or your mobile device.
- You can only add a guest user on the web. This will not work in the mobile app.
There’s no cost to add Guest Users, and they can add unlimited photos to your project and make unlimited comments.
Guest Users can only access this project through the link sent to them.
You choose if Guest Users can see the images you've added to the project.
Add guest user
- Sign in to https://app.companycam.com on a web browser.
- Open the project that you want to add a Guest User to.
- Click the Share button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click Add Guest Users from the menu, then click on Add Guest User in the dialog box that pops up.
5. Type in the email address(es) of those you'd like to add as a Guest User.
6. Add any additional information, choose an Access Expiration Date (if applicable), and add a message if you'd like. Toggle access to allow the guest to view all photos if needed and then click Add Guest.