Using Tags in the Mobile App
Note: You need to have the proper permissions to create tags. If you do not have the option to create tags have an Admin create them so they're available for future use.
How to Create Tags:
- When taking a new photo tap the tag icon to the right of the capture button to create a tag before you start taking photos.
- When viewing editing a photo, tap the tag icon in the lower left to create a tag.
- Type in the name of the new tag you wish to create > tap Create.
How to Apply Tags:
Applying Tags to One Photo at a Time:
1. When taking the photo— After you snap the photo, tap on the Saved Images section in the bottom left of your screen. Tap the photo you want to add a tag to > tap the tag icon in the lower left corner and select your tag(s) > tap Save.
2. Tap to open any saved photo — tap Tag at the bottom and select a tag
Applying Tags Automatically to Multiple Photos as they are taken in a session:
1. Before you take a photo tap the tag icon to the right of the capture button.
2. Select the tag or tags that you would like to be applied to each photo in this session and tap Save
3. Take as many photos as you need and then select Save.
Applying Tags to Multiple Photos that have already been taken:
This currently isn't available in the Mobile app, but you can apply tags to multiple photos using the web app.
Filtering your Photos Using Tags:
Filter Photos within a Project:
1. Tap on the Project
2. Tap View All in the Photos' section
2. Tap Filter icon in the upper right corner and choose Tags
3. Select the Tags that you'd like to see > tap Save to apply.
Filter ALL Photos in your CompanyCam Account:
1. Tap Project Feed
2. Choose Company Photos
3. Tap the Filter icon and choose Tags that you want the project feed to be filtered by > tap Save to apply.
Removing Tags from your Photos
1. Tap the photo with the tag you'd like to remove.
2. Tap the tag icon in the lower left of your screen.
3. Tap the X next to any tags applied to the photo that you'd like to remove (will display under the Tags search bar).
4. Tap Save in the upper right corner to apply the changes.
Have a photo that you don't want in your project or were added by mistake? Check out how to delete photos through the app!