Using tags in the CompanyCam mobile app
Note: You need to have the proper permissions to create tags. If you do not have the option to create tags have an Admin create them so they're available for future use.
How to create tags
- When editing a photo or taking a new photo tap Create
- Type in the name of the new tag you wish to create.
How to apply tags
There are 2 different ways to apply tags:
Applying tags to one photo at a time
1. When taking the photo— tap the tag icon in the upper right after you snap the photo (before you save the photo)
2. Tap to open any saved photo — tap Tag at the bottom and select a tag
Applying tags automatically to multiple photos as they are taken in a session
1. Before you take a photo tap the tag icon in the upper right.
2. Select the tag or tags that you would like to be applied to each photo in this session and tap Save
3. Take as many photos as you need and then select Save.
Applying tags to multiple photos that have already been taken
This currently isn't available in the Mobile app, but you can apply tags to multiple photos using the web app.
There are two ways to filter your photos using tags:
Filter Photos within one Project
1. Tap on the Project
2. Tap Filter Button and choose Tags
3. Select the tags that you'd like to see
Filter ALL photos in your CompanyCam account
1. Tap Project Feed
2. Choose Company Photos
3. tap the Filter Button and choose Tags that you want the project feed to be filtered by