Photos Are Not Uploading on the Mobile App
- Try turning your device's airplane mode off and on a few times - give a moment each time you turn the mode on and off.
- Hit Retry All by tapping the upload status queue > tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner > Retry All (leave the app open while they retry and upload).
- If this does not work, tap the upload queue > tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner > select Save All.
- Log out and log back in to the app.
- If that doesn't work please hard close the app and restart it.
- If that doesn't work, restart your mobile device.
- The final thing is to make sure you can find the photos that you've saved to your device. It's now safe to delete the app and reinstall.
**If you have photos that are waiting to be uploaded when you delete the app they will be lost if they haven't been saved to your device as they haven't had a chance to sync to the cloud yet.**
Once you've got photos uploaded to CompanyCam, you can now use them to create Before and After pictures through the mobile app and through the CompanyCam website!