Integrate CompanyCam + SumoQuote
By connecting your CompanyCam and SumoQuote accounts, you can easily add any photo from CompanyCam to your SumoQuote reports. Simply link to your SumoQuote estimates in the correct CompanyCam project, and now you have access to add whatever photos from the project to your report
In this article:
Before you start
- This integration requires you to have both a CompanyCam and a SumoQuote account. Don't have an account yet? Create one here.
- You will need admin permissions in both CompanyCam and SumoQuote.
- Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don’t have that role, ask an Admin on your company’s account for permission; here's what they'll need.
Connecting the integration
Integrate your CompanyCam account with SumoQuote.
1. Go to your Projects page in SumoQuote. Click on Connect with apps under Configuration on the right side.
How it works
Step 1: Use your CompanyCam photos for your SumoQuote reports.
Once you have CompanyCam and SumoQuote connected, you can do this. Here's how to link your SumoQuote estimates to the proper CompanyCam project:
Link a NEW SumoQuote report to a CompanyCam Project.
You can also link to a CompanyCam Project from an existing SumoQuote report:
Step 2: You can now use your CompanyCam photos in your SumoQuote reports.
Interested in other CRM’s and integration partners CompanyCam has that can help make your workflows even faster? Check out our partner network page to view all of our current integration options!
Ready to get another integration set up? Check out our easy-to-use help guides for the integrations you’re ready to hook up on our help site!