Using Project Labels on the Web
Project Labels are a powerful way to organize your company's workflow. You can apply as many labels as you need to Projects.
Examples of how you can use Project Labels:
- Set Job Status for each project
- Type of project
- Using the mobile "Sticky Filter" to allow quick viewing of projects assigned to a particular user. The projects displayed in the Mobile app will have the filter applied until the filter is taken off.
- Label the color of shingle or exterior to show a lead.
- Organize a large project using a label to view all of the project parts into one view.
How to Create and/or Edit a Project Label(s) on the Web:
- Click in the Project you would like to add a Label to.
- Click on the word Labels located under the Project address.
- Select the label(s) you'd like to apply or if the label doesn't exist, click on Create a New Label at the top.
- Name the Label, choose a color, and then click on Save Label.
- To Edit or Delete an existing label, click the pencil icon to the right of the label name.
- Edit the name and/or color, then click on Save Label.
- To Delete a label, click on Delete Label in the lower right of the Edit Label section.Note: You must have the proper permissions to create a Label. If you don't see this option check in with your CompanyCam account Admin and they can create a label for you.
Filter by Labels in Web:
Quickly view all Projects with Project Labels, by using the Project Feed Filter
- From the project feed select Filter in the upper left corner.
- Select the Label(s) you would like to filter by.
- Click on Apply Filter to view all projects with the label(s) selected.