Using Project Labels on the Web
Project Labels are a powerful way to organize your company's workflow. You can apply as many labels as you need to Projects.
Examples of how you can use Project Labels:
- Set Job Status for each project.
- Type of project.
- Using the mobile "Sticky Filter" to allow quick viewing of projects assigned to a particular user. The projects displayed in the Mobile app will have the filter applied until the filter is taken off.
- Label the color of shingle or exterior to show a lead.
- Organize a large project using a label to view all of the project parts into one view.
How to Create and/or Edit a Project Label(s) on the Web:
- Click in the Project you would like to add a Label to.
- Click on the word Labels located under the Project address.
- Select the label(s) you'd like to apply or if the label doesn't exist, click on Create a New Label at the top.
- Name the Label, choose a color, and then click on Save Label.
- To Edit or Delete an existing label, click the pencil icon to the right of the label name.
- Edit the name and/or color, then click on Save Label.
- To Delete a label, click on Delete Label in the lower right of the Edit Label section.Note: You must have the proper permissions to create a Label. If you don't see this option check in with your CompanyCam account Admin and they can create a label for you.
Filter by Labels in Web:
Quickly view all Projects with Project Labels, by using the Project Feed Filter
- From the project feed select Filter.
- Select the Label(s) you would like to filter by.
- Click on Apply Filter to view all projects with the label(s) selected.
Project labels make projects easy to find and can help identify if you've got duplicate projects created in your account. No worries about the duplicates, we've made merging projects easy! Check out how you can merge projects here!