Create a Report
** Reports are not available on the Free tier. If you’d like to add reports to your CompanyCam account, you’ll want to upgrade your plan to Pro. This can be done in Billing under Pricing Plans.
Note: You must have the permission set "Access Company Reports" in order to access and/or create reports. If you don't have this permission, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission.
- Log in at app.companycam.com.
- Hover over each photo thumbnail and click the check mark circle (upper left corner of each photo) to select the photos.
- Choose Reports (top of your screen).
- Choose Create New Report.
On the right you will find a series of options to customize your report and to share it (see below).
- Click on Generate PDF to have your Report in PDF format. You can also choose the Photo Size (small, medium, or large) of the photos in the report on the left hand side of the Generate a PDF window.
- Toggle off Show Photo Numbers if you don't want your report photos to be numbered.
- Click on Download PDF to download the PDF file in your computer. Click on Preview PDF at the bottom right corner to see what the PDF will look like.
- You can also Download the PDF to your desktop or Print your report from the Generate PDF window.
- Click on Share Report to create a link that you can share on Facebook, Twitter and Email, or anywhere you'd like by clicking on Copy Link.
- Click on Rearrange Items on your right. A layout bar showing the order of your pictures in the report will appear. Click, drag and rearrange the pictures in the right bar to change the order in which they appear in the report.
- Click on Photo Detail Settings on the right side to decide what details about your pictures you would like to include in the report. Then click on Update Settings.
- Click on Load All Photo Comments to display the comments of you pictures under the notes section of your report.
- To add text to your report click on Add Note to the right of every picture - You can also add text by clicking on Add a text Block.
- You can change the Cover Photo of the report by hovering over the photo you want it to be and clicking the Set As Cover Photo button.
- Lastly, click on View Report at the top right to see your Report - this is what the recipient of a link will see when you share it with them.
One really useful feature that's included with reports is the text snippets feature where you can create commonly used phrases and explanations in the text blocks to speed up your workflow.
To further customize your reports, you can add your company's logo to your CompanyCam account and have the option to display your company's logo on any reports you create.