Record and Upload Video
With CompanyCam you're able to take and upload videos to your Projects. Videos are a great way to show off more of your work and communicate effectively. If you're on a paid plan, your team is able to capture or upload as many videos as you need.
In this article
Before you start
- Videos are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- Video size, resolution, and length varies by what plan you're on
- Pro: up to 2 minutes and 90GB, HD resolution
- Premium: up to 10 minutes and 4GB, 4K resolution
- Videos uploaded to CompanyCam, and not taken within the app, will default to the date uploaded and not the date captured.
On the web
- Go into the project that you'd like to add a video to.
- Select the + Photos button.
- Make sure the video you'd like to upload is less than 2 minutes.
- Drag and drop or click within the box, choose the file on your computer's hard drive, and select Open.
Once you have the video uploaded, you and your team can tag and comment on it here as well!
In the App
Record in CompanyCam
- Head to the Camera View as you normally would when taking a photo.
- Select the Project you'd like to add a video.
- Select Video at the bottom of the screen.
- Allow for CompanyCam to use your device's microphone if this is the first time using the video feature.
- Press the Red Record button in the middle of your screen to capture video.
- Go between capturing Videos and Photos as needed.
- Once you're done capturing photos and videos, select Done.
Upload from camera roll
- Go into the project that you'd like to add a video.
- Select the blue + button.
- Select Add Photos from Device.
- Find the video you'd like to upload that is less than 2 minutes.
- Select Upload Files.