Integrate CompanyCam + GAF Project
- You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and GAF Project in order to integrate the two services.
- Log in to GAF Project and click on Setup.
- Scroll down to the Integrations Tab.
- Find CompanyCam and click Authorize.
- You will be redirected to CompanyCam to authenticate your information.
- Sign into CompanyCam using your email address and password. Then click Sign In.
- After you sign into CompanyCam you will be redirected back to the GAF Project's Integration tab.
- On the Integrations tab you will now see a list of users.
- The system will automatically link up users between GAF Project and CompanyCam where the email addresses match.
- You can manually match users by clicking the pencil button to match other users.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THIS INTEGRATION:
Jobs are automatically synchronized from CompanyCam with all of the appropriate information (Name, Address, etc.). As updates are made on the CompanyCam side, those things are automatically updated as it runs.
Photos are automatically pulled from CompanyCam and added to the Photos tab in GAF Project.
NOTE: This integration could cause duplicate records if you are integrating other third-party programs into One Click Contractor. Have questions about this integration or duplicate records? Email Rachel at email@example.com!
Interested in other CRM’s and integration partners CompanyCam has that can help make your workflows even faster? Check out our partner network page to view all of our current integration options!
Ready to get another integration set up? Check out our easy to use help guides for the integrations you’re ready to hook up on our help site!