Saving Photos to Your Mobile Device
Want to save your photos taken in CompanyCam to your mobile device? Here's how to do so from the mobile app:
Auto Save All Photos Taken In-App to Your Device:
1. Tap your user profile in the lower right corner, then tap the gear icon in the upper right corner to access the App Settings
2. Tap on Camera, then scroll to Save Images to Device
3. Tap next to On/Off to enable or disable
*Photos will auto save when taken in the app when this is on. You do need to disable it if you no longer want them auto saved
To Select Photos to Save to Your Device:
1. Open a Project, tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
2. Choose Select Photos.
3. Tap the circles to select photos you want to download.
4. Tap the three dots icon in the bottom right corner
5. Choose Save to Device to save the photos to your camera roll.
Now that your photos are saved to your device, do you have invoices, service orders, or other documents that need uploading? Check out our help guide on how to scan documents with the mobile app!