Saving Photos to Your Mobile Device
Want to save your photos taken in CompanyCam to your mobile device? Here's how to do so from the mobile app:
Auto Save All Photos Taken In-App to Your Device:
1. Tap your user profile in the lower right corner, then tap the gear icon in the upper right corner to access the App Settings
2. Tap on Camera, then scroll to Save Images to Device
3. Tap the toggle to the right to On/Off to enable or disable
*Photos will auto save when taken in the app when this is on. You do need to disable it if you no longer want them auto saved
To Select Photos to Save to Your Device:
1. Open a Project and tap View All in the Photos section.
2. Tap the Select Photos icon in the upper right corner next to the filter icon.
3. Tap the photos you want to download to select them. A blue circle with a check mark should appear in the upper left corner of the photo tiles to show they're selected.
4. Tap the three dots icon in the bottom right corner.
5. Choose Save to Device to save the photos to your camera roll.
Now that your photos are saved to your device, do you have invoices, service orders, or other documents that need uploading? Check out our help guide on how to scan documents with the mobile app!