Duplicate Projects? Here's the Fix:
- Select photos from one project
- Move those photos to the other project
- Delete the empty project
ON THE COMPUTER
1. Open a Project
2. Select* the photos that you want to move
*Select photos by clicking the checkmark in the upper right corner of each photo. You can select the first photo, hold down shift and select the last photo— this will auto select everything in between.
3. Next, hover your mouse over 'Actions' in the top menu and choose 'Move'.
4. Use the search box to find the Project you'd like to move the photos into.
5. After you have moved all photos— reopen the first project (the one that is now empty of photos) and tap 'Edit'.
6. Tap 'Delete Project'