Every user in CompanyCam is assigned to a 'User Role'. User roles can be managed in order to restrict or allow permissions.
On the Computer—
- Hover over your user icon in the upper right corner and choose 'User Roles'
- All user roles are on the left, click to select the role.
- Edit permissions in the middle of the screen.
- Add users to this role in the column on the right.
Set up a user that can only see their own photos —
- Choose 'Subcontractor' user role from the column on the left (or click 'Add New Role' to create your own custom role)
- Turn on 'Access to mobile app'; turn off all other permissions.
- Optional: Turn on 'Create and modify company projects' if this user needs to create new projects.
Watch this quick video tutorial: